Oh, yes, we're baaaackkkk! Your everyday friendly indie writers are uniting yet again to give you the awesomest prizes ever seen in a blog hop! You have multiple opportunities to win amazing prizes on dozens of blog pages, so go to the Blog Hop Home Page to learn how to Get Hopping Now! Grand prizes include two, yes I said TWO, 16 GB HD Kindle Fires.
Now, I mentioned that you have opportunities to win on dozens of blog pages. What this means is that each writer participating is giving away a prize or prizes of their own in addition to the grand prizes listed on the Blog Hop Home Page. Listed below are the prizes I am giving away for the hop:
The Saints of the Cross Official iTunes Novel Playlist
(U.S. Contestants Only)
A Tee-Shirt of Your Choice from the Official Saints Cafe Press Store
A Signed Copy of The Saints of the Cross Boutique Trade Paperback & Bookmark
Here's What you have to do to win these three prizes (one winner will be chosen to win the prize package):
- Like on Facebook (10 points)
- Follow on Twitter (10 points)
- Follow on Pinterest (10 points)
- Become a Fan on Goodreads (10 points)
- Put Saints on your to read list on Goodreads (10 points)
- Rate* and/or recommend Saints on Goodreads (20 points each)
- Leave a review*, like, and share on Amazon (review-50 points, like/share 10 points each)
- Leave a review*, like, and share on Barnes and Noble (review-50 points, like/sare 10 points each)
Answer the following questions about The Saints of the Cross
(each correct answer is worth 50 points):
- What does Evie mention is her favorite dish when she is eating at Jaleo with Xander?
- Where did Evie and Camilla buy their dresses for the Annual Redfield Fall Party?
- What ballet is Emma's Dance Company practicing when Evie and Xander pick her up?
- Name the detective with whom Evie speaks about her mother.
- What exactly was Javier doing for all those months he was away?
- What does Javier give Evie at the end of the book?
- Where do Christian and Camilla end up living at the end of the book?
- What happens to Cora at the end of the book?
- What did Nash do that Evie must reconcile?
- What does Evie discover on her trip to Indiana with Xander?
Lastly, include a pic of your e-reader with Saints on the menu screen or a pic of the paperback if that's what you have to earn 200 points toward winning my blog prize!
Email your pic and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or Me with your name, and the user names under which you performed any of the previous tasks (so I can identify you). The winner will be the person with the most points! It's that simple! Good luck!